They aren't hard to follow, so this shouldn't be a challenge.
- My photographs may be used for online SIM games and other sites as long as I am credited on the image.
- Stock images can be used for tutorials as long as I am credited.
- Stock images can be used for commission / prints / commercial work as long as I am credited.
- Do not repost as stock anywhere on the web.
- Do not claim as your own.
- Photographs must be manipulated in some way. This means more than changed the photo to black and white, or adjusting the levels, throwing text on the image, etc. Photos must be manipulated in some way
- If you're not manipulating, but drawing, it is ok to use my stock for reference
- If posted on deviantART, I must be linked in the description of your artwork so that people can link back to me.
- If posted on deviantART, PLEASE POST A LINK OF THE FINISHED PRODUCT IN THE COMMENTS or ON MY PROFILE. Thanks.
Would Be Nice...
- If you use one of my images, please send me a link showing me where the stock as been used. I'd love to see your work!